Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Get to It

2 Chronicles 31:21 In all that he did in the service of the Temple of God and in his efforts to follow God’s laws and commands, Hezekiah sought his God wholeheartedly. As a result, he was very successful. Here is the secret to success! Actually, it isn't a secret at all, but it is not the path that the majority chooses. The path to success is seeking God wholeheartedly. Some would disagree and say that it is in making money, or in making friends. But success is not calculated by the size of your bank account, or the size of your Facebook or Twitter. God determines our success. He has a plan, a destiny for each of us, and we can live our life outside of that plan or right in it. The choice is ours, and if our decision is to live out our destiny, it will only be accomplished through living a life of seeking God wholeheartedly. Nothing done half-hearted ever turns out too well. Why do we think that it will work with God? If anyone deserves 110%, it's Him! Whatever God has created you to be, He will cause you to be, if you will go after Him with everything you have. Get to it!

2 comments:

  1. God you have made me successful ,even when I went the wrong way you would bring me back. Nothing on my own ,other than trust you I have learn lots in the past ,even my pastor teaching me . I know God made lots of great family's as lots of dads have said he Has made and molded my family just as he saw the plain .Thank you lord that you went over my thinking an blessed us and me more than words .Now let me get to it

    ReplyDelete