Sunday, January 20, 2013

Giving Back

1 Chronicles 29:14 But who am I, and who are my people, that we could give anything to you? Everything we have has come from you, and we give you only what you first gave us! Who am I, it often runs through my mind. What could I possibly give to the Creator? I still can't comprehend it! But yet, He is blessed by our praise and worship of Him. He is moved by our cheerful generosity toward Him. It's why He made us, and then gave us a free will, so that we could choose to fellowship with Him and freely give. He doesn't need our gifts, for He owns it all. He doesn't need our praise, for His throne is filled with praise 24/7. He doesn't need it, but we need to do it. We need to do it because its our purpose for existence. Yes, everything I have to offer is so insignificant compared to His gift to me, but I choose to give, and in my sprit, I feel as if He is smiling.

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday during the 11 o'clock praise and worship service God showed me how much He loves to hear us sing to Him. He is very pleased with His creation!

    ReplyDelete