Monday, April 8, 2013

God is at Work

Esther 6:1 That night the king had trouble sleeping, so he ordered an attendant to bring the book of the history of his reign so it could be read to him. Lives were on the line, and the day ahead would determine the fate of Esther, Mordecai and the nation. Was God paying attention? Would He help them? Sometimes God's interventions are clearly evident, but other times He works behind the scenes. It was not a coincidence that the king couldn't sleep. That was God's doing. Neither was it coincidental for the king to look at the records that brought Mordecai to his attention. It wasn't just chance that caused Haman to walk in as the king was making plans to honor Mordecai. That was all God. Just because you can't see God working in your situation, it doesn't mean that He isn't. The Bible clearly states that God will work all things together for my good (Romans 8:28). Our God doesn't sleep, or take vacations. He is always working. When it's dark, when the skies are threatening, when my enemies are advancing.....He is working for me.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you God for your word today ,thank you for working all things for my good,Even if I'm faithless you remain faithful .I love you my Lord

    ReplyDelete